Sooo Freaking MISERABLE!

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Got sick a week ago, common sore throat/headache/fever/coughing and so on, All went away after 2 days and I feel fine except I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!!

Same day I get better my nose stuffs up so bad i cant breath through it even a tiny bit, its hard to eat or drink. I cant hardely sleep because it feels like my throat is trying to clog up to. It hasnt let up even a tiny bit. Just as miserable as 5 days ago. I blow my nose and nothing comes out.

I have tried everything, Vix, vapor water, Salt water up the nose, saline spray and some other junk. Nothing helps taking a hot bath helps for just a few mins but it shuts right back up. My ears are KILLING me from popping out. im hungry im thirsty im TIRED
hit.gif

/rant over

If you don't have the infection treated it can kill you. I lost a dear friend this way. It will not get better. Check out low cost clinics, or use a county hospital ER. A County ER has to treat you, and should have a sliding fee scale. They may also be able to tell you where to find treatment that will be more affordable.

Sinus infections CAN KILL YOU!!!

Sounds like a sinus infection, which can very easily turn into bronchitis and pnuemonia. You really need to consider finding a clinic or ER to go to. SInus infections can and do kill if not treated. Especially if you've already had it for a week. Your body will be getting weak and less able to fight off the disease.

Google home remedies. If there are absolutely no low cost care clinics near you then maybe you can do a bit of treatment yourself. Salt water steam, saline nose sprays. I would be taking anything that improves my immune system. I also put vicks right under my nose and laying with a warm heating pad on my face. Low heat and don't fall asleep. Trust me. Drink drink drink and get some rest.

I know it sounds gross, but fresh, raw garlic is a great natural antibiotic. You can't have too much so garlic away! My sister in laws kids take a spoonful every day and they actually like it LOL!

Quote:
X2

I actually killed what was probley strip throat with raw garlic.

Doc was handing out prescribtions to kids. (She's a pediatration) She looks at me and says, you look sick, are you ok. I said oh I got it too, but I"m eating the raw garlic. She smile at me and said, oh some people believe that will kill an infection, I said it will if you eat enough.. Cleared me right up.

Also look into raw onion, beside your bed at night. Could just be a wives tail, but really enjoyed researching it when I was sick.

Google raw onion and war.
There was a general who wouldn't move his men, till they had more onions..

Also like was said, drink lots n lots of water. Have you tried a bath of Epsom salts?
Oh and yes, Ecupltis oil in a humidifyer..

I hope you feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom