Soooooo hot out- complain HERE!

Quote:
Ha! Everything in our yard is dead. It did rain last night (first time in a week) and no one could help themselves, we all just sat there! (The neighboors were at our house enjoying a cold one) My dad would say to my mom "Well, it's raining we should go inside" And mom would say to our neighbor Marge "Yeah, we are getting wet, we should go in." Ended up sitting out in the rain for the better part of 20 minutes before it finally stopped!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SNOW!!

Quote:
Ha! Everything in our yard is dead. It did rain last night (first time in a week) and no one could help themselves, we all just sat there! (The neighboors were at our house enjoying a cold one) My dad would say to my mom "Well, it's raining we should go inside" And mom would say to our neighbor Marge "Yeah, we are getting wet, we should go in." Ended up sitting out in the rain for the better part of 20 minutes before it finally stopped!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SNOW!!

DON'T go there! No, we will not be talking about snow. I would rather this hellish heat than snow, any, and every day. Cold=my hell. Hate it. Don't like it. Don't want it. Don't go there.

(anyone want to know how I really feel?)

Quote:

DON'T go there! No, we will not be talking about snow. I would rather this hellish heat than snow, any, and every day. Cold=my hell. Hate it. Don't like it. Don't want it. Don't go there.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

So I'm going to go on a gut feeling and say You don't like snow?
(ps, as we speak er, type, little Ella the frizzled cochin is sitting on my lap, begging for a piece of cheeto.
lol.png
she's such a little bum)

Quote:

I'm with you on the whole snow thing. Ok really it's the 20 below windchills and icy roads that I'm not so much a fan of.
I think we have similar weather - since I'm in Iowa.

The storm dumped more rain flooded several roads and 2 people lost their lives about 10 miles from here when three cars were swept away in a flash flood.

Makes me feel guilty for enjoying that breeze last night.

It is hot again
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom