Sorry..

Apology accepted. I am glad you took some responsibility and I hope this is a lesson learned.
smile.png

HANG ON A SECOND.....
i never knew it was bad

THATS YET ANOTHER BOGUS STATEMENT. ROZZIE POPPED YOU ON PLAGERISM A MONTH AND A HALF AGO IN A VERY VERY SIMILAR POSTING. SO YOU DID KNOW IT WAS BAD, AND STILL YOU TRIED TO DUPLICATE IT AGAIN.​

"Forgot about that.. REALLY sorry now."

I reckon so! Got caught again.
hmm.png

Even though I got a personal PM as an apology and was willing to respond kindly, I am glad I waited.

Especially since the original post has been edited to remove " I didn't know it was wrong." Yes, you did and chose to ignore it or else you are very difficult to educate regarding right, wrong, legal, illegal, ethical, unethical, moral, immoral.

Rachel, you are still very young and a lot can be forgiven. But you really need to learn what is acceptable and what isn't. You'll get some really good advice and help if you will be patient, you are very smart in a lot of ways, just need to brush up those social skills.

You mean life skills? Anyways I have another thing to say, it is partially my fault for posting that I fully forgive you. I forgive you, but not myself. I guess this is why I always end up buying things off TV. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Back
Top Bottom