Sour crop and treatment?

Pics
@Wyorp Rock she is still alive, but her comb is a bit purple. She's got diarrhea (got dirty other vent feathers). She's sitting in the nest since yesterday evening and when i took her out she jumped in. Oh my, she's a box of sickness :( (limping, diarrhea, crop problems, this lash egg and had stridor 2 times). Could this be sign of egg bound? Grandpa said she didn't got out of the nest in the morning.

And again in the nesting box, she makes gurgling like sounds with her mouth. After school gonna try checking her for an egg bound.

@Wyorp Rock she is still alive, but her comb is a bit purple. She's got diarrhea (got dirty other vent feathers). She's sitting in the nest since yesterday evening and when i took her out she jumped in. Oh my, she's a box of sickness :( (limping, diarrhea, crop problems, this lash egg and had stridor 2 times). Could this be sign of egg bound? Grandpa said she didn't got out of the nest in the morning.
She left the nest and was walking
And again in the nesting box, she makes gurgling like sounds with her mouth. After school gonna try checking her for an egg bound.
I'm sorry to hear she's struggling.
Since she's having trouble with Salpingitis (Lash Egg) and also some crop issues she may be starting to decline or is having trouble passing more lash material.

I'm sorry to hear she's struggling.
Since she's having trouble with Salpingitis (Lash Egg) and also some crop issues she may be starting to decline or is having trouble passing more lash material.
Poor baby :( There was no egg stuck fortunately, and she went roosting tonight

She died an hour ago, she'd been struggling with breathing for a few hours before death. After death some "mucus" was in her beak.

Back
Top Bottom