Sour crop

Pics
You can use either strength. You can use the suppositories and cut them into quarter-inch lengths, but you will not be using the applicator. The tiny chunk will be popped directly into the beak like a gum drop into a child's mouth.

If you look a little more carefully at the shelf where they sell it, you may see they also have a tube of miconazole 2% seven day cream. I find that more economical and it's just as easy to use. Some chickens like the taste and will eat it off your finger.
That is good information. I struggled with the same question. You should edit to add that to your excellent article l. Those suppositories don’t last for an entire medication treatment. The package includes a tube of the cream so I finished the routine off with that.

That is good information. I struggled with the same question. You should edit to add that to your excellent article l. Those suppositories don’t last for an entire medication treatment. The package includes a tube of the cream so I finished the routine off with that.
Thanks for the suggestion. I edited my article to clarify the strength of the miconazole and added an addendum to include the options of crop surgery and molasses flush in cases where the normal crop treatments fail.

Back
Top Bottom