Source for colored coturnix hatching eggs?

syble

Songster
9 Years
Jan 10, 2011
michigan
Can anyone suggest a reliable source for coloured coturnix hatching eggs (to ship). I want to get a few more colors. I have golden italian, browns, tibetans, rosettas and a whole host of tuxedos and pieds, looking for different colors. Scarlet, fawn, red etc...

Suggestions?

As lovely as those are, I'm trying to stick with cots, I have found them to be indestructible! I just want a source for hatching eggs lol. Scarlet and fawn are high on my list.a&M white i would consider if the source sold them too.

i have 3 colors of red coturnix... i have Fawn (Roux dilute), red, and Scarlet... they are not laying right now it will be spring or until i bring them in and add lights before i get eggs again... they are hard to come by i have ordered from 6 ppl and spent about 200$ to get the ones i have... i sold on ebay all summer and have 100% feedback... just search my farm name there... PM me if your interested in staying in touch for them...

I have Roux and Red Range-Tuxedo and our American Pharaoh - very dark red plumage on males and hens have a hawk type pattern on chest instead of dots....also know a source for excellent Scarlet Coturnix and several other people in my network of breeders who can help you with the colors your looking for...pm me for info. on breeders I work with....

Back
Top Bottom