Sourland's 2011 season

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Well, another field trial season has come to an end for the hounds of Sourland. We attended 20 field trials, had 57 entries in 28 classes and the results were:

1st places - 7

2nd places - 11

3rd places - 7

4th places - 5

5th places - 3

I also sent one dog with a handler for 7 trials where he got a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 2 4ths.

Had some great times - saw some excellent runs - laughed a lot, and now it's back to the drawing board to develop some of my young hounds.

woot.gif

Excellent Sour. Congrats!

Now you need to get obedience trials with your very own GSD.
wink.png

We did that with our last golden achieved CDX in both AKC and UKC. The present house critter is obedience trained and knows the entire routine but is very strong willed. She and the Princess still have not determined who is dominant.
lol.png
I really enjoyed training and competing with the last dog but the beagles (as you well know) take up much of my time.

Quote:
Sounds just like Kane. Knows every command his brother knows but sees no reason to follow them. Jax does all the human pleasing, Kane does all the Kane pleasing.
roll.png

I swear that with Dani it's like having another teen aged daughter in the house.
rant.gif
I could get her attention in a heartbeat, but the Princess is more of a soft touch.
love.gif

Quote:
That's what Keith tells me...that he could get Kane shipshape in a heartbeat if I would only let him. I argue that Kane is still a baby and has to be treated as such.

Wooohooo! Go Sour! :eek:)

Wanna come train this Sheltie of ours? The only thing she does is, Make a puppy dog face and beg for food at your're feet while you are eating dinner and pretending she's starving even though she has a bowl full of food in the kitchen, but everyone gives in and gives her something off their plate and then she goes and eats the food in her food bowl.

Training a Sheltie is about as hard as telling my sister to clean her room!
th.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom