South Carolina

samouw

Songster
8 Years
Mar 19, 2011
Aiken, SC
Hi and welcome!

Are you looking for chicks or laying hens? I am cleaning out a few BR hens that are a little over a year old (hatched end of Feb last year). They are good layers, but I don't have room for them and all the new chicks I got this year in the layer's pen. If you're interested in them, pm me.

Moonchild

Songster
9 Years
Sep 1, 2010
Spartanburg,SC
My Chicks had a Photo Shoot today!!! Here's what I came up with!
The Replacement Roo....He still has no name yet...I need to get on the ball. He's so beautiful with his splashes of red.

and Look at Mrs.Lyles..I love her tail.

Here's Lacey aka lil runty. She's got some odd coloring.

Here is Ghost (the chick in the front) although she looks like the size of my roo she's actually half his size. SO tiny and quick.

So out of 11 chicks I hatched these are the 4 I choose to keep. oh and LAST night was the first time they went to sleep in the big coop without me having to go get them and put them in there.

momd29

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 26, 2012
Waterloo, South Carolina
Very beautiful chickens Moonchild... Thank you for sharing them..
The Replacement Roo....He still has no name yet...I need to get on the ball. He's so beautiful with his splashes of red.

Here is Ghost (the chick in the front) although she looks like the size of my roo she's actually half his size. SO tiny and quick.

So out of 11 chicks I hatched these are the 4 I choose to keep. oh and LAST night was the first time they went to sleep in the big coop without me having to go get them and put them in there.

Patsy29332

Songster
8 Years
Aug 28, 2011
Shoals Junction, SC

Nice pictures of your pretty birds! Great for them to finally put themselves in for the night! You have made them feel at home! Good job! They sure are growing and look so happy!!!

Top Bottom