South Carolina

I hate this new BYC set up! I can't see crap on here anymore. It takes forever to load a page.

Anyhow, Congrats on the baby! PIX, PIX, PIX!!!!

wee.gif
i agree I dont like this new set up they have at all..
he.gif

hi Ya'll..
I have one 3 week old white crested duckling.. and I need a friend for her.... does anyone in my area laurens/ greenwood clinton area.. not particular on the breed as long as its not one that will fly away. I need a domestic breed. close to same age.

thanks

Pink
fl.gif

anyone remember the name of the NC hatchery that was at the lincolnton chickenstock? Id like to contact them but I cant remember the name.. I m thinking they were from around morganton?
pink

New to chicken land! After much research, I have decided to go with the Barred Rock as my family chicken. We have some younger kids, and the reviews seem pretty great on this breed. Plus, I have a friend who has chickens and I just loved her two rocks! Anyway... I am located in Columbia, where we are permitted up to 4 Hens. I want to start with just two. Anyone know a breeder semi-locally to pick up from? I don't want to order online because I don't want to feel guilty about re-homing all the extra "packing peanuts" that online hatcheries apparently ship. I am willing to drive a couple hours.. Just need recs. on who to contact. I also realize that it is getting late in the chicks season.... So if I have to wait until next spring I will.. I just want to know where to go! Thanks in advance y'all!

New to chicken land! After much research, I have decided to go with the Barred Rock as my family chicken. We have some younger kids, and the reviews seem pretty great on this breed. Plus, I have a friend who has chickens and I just loved her two rocks! Anyway... I am located in Columbia, where we are permitted up to 4 Hens. I want to start with just two. Anyone know a breeder semi-locally to pick up from? I don't want to order online because I don't want to feel guilty about re-homing all the extra "packing peanuts" that online hatcheries apparently ship. I am willing to drive a couple hours.. Just need recs. on who to contact. I also realize that it is getting late in the chicks season.... So if I have to wait until next spring I will.. I just want to know where to go! Thanks in advance y'all!
late in chicken season.. HA... hun... you will learn chicken math even with you just being alowed 4.. that chick season is all year round.. hahaha..
Im up here in laurens.. not sure who has BR for sale. surely we can find you someone close.. I have 2 br hens and a br roo. and they are great.. the girls are my little buddies in the yard.. you will be happy with them..
blessed be
Pink
oh and
welcome-byc.gif

Oh my, what a busy day!!!!
Bark in the park
bible school kick off at local feed store
cub scouts banquet
feed and water silkies,
feed, water, and bathe kids.......
Patch (puppy) had his hair colored/chalked blue- big hit at Carolina Farm and Wildlife

Time to chillax

Back
Top Bottom