South Carolina

I had to share our morning with you....

Lydia with her Delaware chicks -- have I mentioned that they are all her chickens?
wee.gif
Adorable! And love her boots!

Quote:
See, I told you all to come down to the barn to visit Nicole's Silkie. You would have seen all those little monsters. Okay, well, not as many anymore. I sold about 20 yesterday.
big_smile.png

I am trying to hang on the the Royal Purple pintos, Pearl pieds, lavs and definitely the chocolates until I know what genders I have and can organize another breeding pen ...or two
hide.gif
, for next year!

OMG!!! Another baby! That is so great! Way to go! You will have a whole herd ....er, flock, of them at this rate! (They sound like a herd of buffalo sometimes.)
It was too hilarious to see them come running across the yard yesterday when they realized Kimberly had put that Royal Pain in their pen. Those long legs were going every which way! Adolescent boys have nothing on turkey poult's legs!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png

Thank you for clearing that up on the variety of turkey. I did not expect them to be that dark in the standard Bronze.

Amy, the Silver Auburn is really light, almost blonde.

You should hear when 20 of them come running through the barn on the matts, it really sounds like buffalos. They are so funny and those LOOOOONG legs, its a hoot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom