South Carolina

Yancey (or whom ever you are today).......I feel ya

"A Hole responding to my Craigslist Add"

On Nov 2, 2012, at 1:10 AM
A Hole wrote:
"**** i didn't know they are worth that much i have about 50 of them .
your goofey top market value on any type chicken is $12 tops"

Date: Friday, November 2, 2012, 6:49 AM I reply:
"Dear Francis, I didn't realize that Francis Pittman was a silkie expert...... I raise show quality silkies and sell them every day to serious breeders for top prices. Sorry your piece of **** silkies are only worth $12."

On Nov 2, 2012, at 8:13 AM,
A Hole wrote:
"yes your sorry as you should be you are like most people on craigslist you think everyone is as god ****** stupid as you are"

My final reply:
"Go change a tire.....
And I'll be praying for you. Praying that your redneck self mind their own business and stop picking fights on Craigslist with others. *** Hole- get a life!!"

**Lesson to be learned: I'm not really sure this fella thought this through before sending his ugly e-mail. 1- it had his name (first and last). 2- his e-mail address was a business name. 3- google gives the precise location of his business, along with LOTS of other information.
Ready for the lesson? Don't degrade my silkies!

Can I show Y'all some pics of some chickens I have for sale please?

I have 1 black silkie rooster about 7 months old.

I have about 7 or 8 partridge silkie chicks.

I have showgirls that are frizzled, smooth, fluffy, splash, white, black, and lavender.

I am gonna try to load some pics.

thumbsup.gif

Yancey (or whom ever you are today).......I feel ya
"A Hole responding to my Craigslist Add"
On Nov 2, 2012, at 1:10 AM
A Hole wrote:
"**** i didn't know they are worth that much i have about 50 of them .
your goofey top market value on any type chicken is $12 tops"
Date: Friday, November 2, 2012, 6:49 AM I reply:
"Dear Francis, I didn't realize that Francis Pittman was a silkie expert...... I raise show quality silkies and sell them every day to serious breeders for top prices. Sorry your piece of **** silkies are only worth $12."
On Nov 2, 2012, at 8:13 AM,
A Hole wrote:
"yes your sorry as you should be you are like most people on craigslist you think everyone is as god ****** stupid as you are"
My final reply:
"Go change a tire.....
And I'll be praying for you. Praying that your redneck self mind their own business and stop picking fights on Craigslist with others. *** Hole- get a life!!"
**Lesson to be learned: I'm not really sure this fella thought this through before sending his ugly e-mail. 1- it had his name (first and last). 2- his e-mail address was a business name. 3- google gives the precise location of his business, along with LOTS of other information.
Ready for the lesson? Don't degrade my silkies!
HAHA Nikki you saw my FB post!!!.... and just to let you know I LOVE MY LITTLE SILKIE they move to the tractor tomorrow!!! BOY or GIRL I can't wait!

Can I show Y'all some pics of some chickens I have for sale please?

I have 1 black silkie rooster about 7 months old.

I have about 7 or 8 partridge silkie chicks.

I have showgirls that are frizzled, smooth, fluffy, splash, white, black, and lavender.

I am gonna try to load some pics.

thumbsup.gif
BUSTER- Cute Silkie...but showgirls scare me.... LOL I'm sorry they are not my cup of tea!!!! but Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

OMG! You all are killing me here! ROTFL
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

Hey, I got a PM yesterday from someone that went to my website and said to me something like "you only have EEs. You say they are Ameraucanas but I think you should go look at the Ameraucana club page (and this person was even kind enough to supply me the link) and check out what they are supposed to look like. There are some people working on lavenders and I think that is yours."
I enjoyed writing back and informing this person that ...duh...the Ameraucana club link is on my website on the page explaining the differences in Ameraucanas, Araucanas, EEs, and Olive Eggers. I also have a page for EEs and one for Ameraucanas. And yes, you may see EEs on on the Amera page and you may see Ameras on the EE page. I raised them together and have photos with both in them.
ep.gif

To which I got a reply that "Oops, I didn't look any further than one page on your website."
Ah geez, get a life. Don't waste mine on your ignorance.
barnie.gif

You know, if you don't like what someone has then move on.

For gosh sakes, I don't breed my birds to please others. I breed my birds to please myself! (Insert smiley here with crossed arms and condescending look.)
wink.png

Lyn, I like the progress you are making with the Showgirls. Nice addition of colors though I am not a Showgirl person. Pink will have fits when she sees them though! She will have to have one or two of each color!

A balmy 33 degrees here this morning. It is supposed to warm up to 70 today.
Should be most excellent for Operation Peacock! More pens to tear down and bring over to put back up here. I need to get moving a bit faster.
The man told me yesterday he may give me Cameo's, too. He just retains the right to breed hens to him later. More pens and I haven't even gotten the first one finished yet! LOL

that's quite alright You either love or not. This is one bird there is no in-between. LOL (I hear that a lot.)

Hi. I'm new to this forum. Live in the Upstate. We had 4 babies from our bantam cochin rooster & cochin hen about 5-6 months ago. 2 roosters & 2 hens. Couple weeks ago we introduced 2 new cochin hens about 4-5 months old and 1 bantam cochin hen about 6-7 months old we bought. Couple days ago, one of the "originals" started acting different. She doesn't hang out with her siblings anymore & she's making a cooing sound almost like an owl? She still sleeps with her siblings but during the day she hides out with the 2 younger cochins and the older bantam cochin is with the 3 from the original group. She still looks healthy & we've checked her for any injuries (there are none). Could she have been demoted in the pecking order? Could she be getting to be egg laying age & she's freaked out? She seems shyer & less active than we have known her to be. We are worried about her being sick because she was sneezing before all this started happening so we are hoping there is another reason.

Back
Top Bottom