South Carolina

My first Rose Comb RIR chick from my birds hatch tonight ~ 7:20
wee.gif

In case anyone is interested...

Next SC Small Flock & NPIP Workshop – Saturday, March 16 – in Clemson, SC. Please share with anyone who may be interested in taking the class.

As a currently licensed NPIP Tester, you are not required to take this course – but you certainly can attend (and pay the fee!) to update your knowledge. A few of you on this email list have not renewed your 2013-2014 licenses yet!!!).

Below is the link to find the registration information for the upcoming SC Small Flock & NPIP Workshop. Print out the registration form and mail the form and a check to Mickey Hall’s Clemson address – before March 9, 2013.

Everyone is invited to attend the educational workshop.

Becoming an authorized SC NPIP Testing Agent is optional – you do not have to become one. But if you want to:
  • read the study material for the NPIP Tester’s Test (included in link below),
  • you must be a SC resident,
  • you must be 18 years or older (bring official ID),
  • bring your reading glasses (you cannot pass the test if you cannot see the blood testing results!).

There are no refunds if you cannot attend the day of the workshop. The fee will only apply to the next upcoming workshop scheduled in 6 months – we cannot hold your fee for years, waiting for you to attend – since we print out the updated handbooks new every year and your lunch had already been ordered!

If you have any specific questions about registering for the class or if there are still seats open – please contact Mickey Hall (864-656-4022 or [email protected]) – I don’t have that information myself.

Go to the Spring 2013 class (registration link to be open soon): http://www.clemson.edu/public/lph/ahp/npip/workshop.html

Thanks, Julie

Back
Top Bottom