South Carolina

That is 9 bloodless broken neck kills. What would do that? Also, my coop was for the most part untouched, which gets even crazier since that's where they all were! In one spot the netting, which should stand up to raccoons, dogs, etc, was not solid, I'd patched it,

Sounds like dog to me. That's what a neighbor's dog did to 8 of my chickens one day. Eight "clean" bodies just laying around.

wee.gif
Ok, I'm a little excited! LOL I just made arrangements to purchase a GF incubator from a friend who is no longer hatching. No more styrofoam incubators! Now I can't wait for hatching season to begin again.
wee.gif

Hi all! I'm located in upstate SC, Pickens county. New member..but long time lurker to BYC! I've kept chickens on and off for a while now(mostly on:)) right now we have trio of Gold Laced Wyandott and a flock of six Barnevelder chicks. Blues, splash and a black. The roo is blue. These mature to beautiful birds and I can't wait till next year to see how they turn out. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hi all! I'm located in upstate SC, Pickens county. New member..but long time lurker to BYC! I've kept chickens on and off for a while now(mostly on:)) right now we have trio of Gold Laced Wyandott and a flock of six Barnevelder chicks. Blues, splash and a black. The roo is blue. These mature to beautiful birds and I can't wait till next year to see how they turn out. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome! and Hello from Rock Hill,SC, upstate,York county.
We've got young buff orpingtons and silkies and my Wife and I are new to keeping poultry, so BYC has been a great help.

I'm still learning how to navigate BYC especially from the phone.
Looking forward to seeing you and your chickens on the threads.

smile.png
Welcome to the BYC!

When I want to see a more recent post on a thread I just click on the right on where you can see what the last poster said or when you get on a thread you can just go to the last page instead of clicking next.

Can't wait to see pictures of your chickens and chicks!

Hi

Hi! We live in the Easley/Powdersville area and we are still bed to this chicken farming too! We have only been at it for about 4 months and currently have Buff Orps, Golden Comets, and Moyers. This site has been a great help to us!

Back
Top Bottom