South Carolina

Quote:
I wouldn't mind an ee pullet or a ss pullet. However I have ee Roos and a silver Phoenix roo I want to part with. Need any roosters?? I can pm you some more details

So, Janelle, did you decide to pick up that Lionhead rabbit in Sumter? Or did you find another in GA?

And I guess that means you won't be able to stay so long and talk? I will do my best to shut up so you can leave but you know me and you together makes for about 5 hours of yakking!

Anyone close to me that wants to come here and get any of Janelle's chicks as she scoots by is more than welcome.

Hi all. Lancaster SC here.
I have a trio of Silver Duckwings Bantams for sale. $20 for all 3. They are first year layers and I get 2 eggs almost everyday. They have been hatching well!
Also have White Polish Chicks (About 6 weeks old)
Golden Laced Polish Chicks (Will be standard birds some frizzled!)
Showgirl Chicks in Blue, Black, White, Splash, Partridge colors.
Call Duck babies
Muscovy Duck babies
Guinea keets
And a 2 year old Indian Blue Peacock!

All chicks/ducks are $3 up to 3 weeks old. Price is $1 more a week there after.
The peacock is $75

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you have any pics of your MF cochins?

No, but one pair is true MF and they are beautiful, thats the one with the broody hen, and the other is a MF roo with only a little color and a black mottled hen, they will produce good color i have heard!

Duh, what are MF Cochins? It sounds so baaaaaaad!
lol.png

Quote:
No, but one pair is true MF and they are beautiful, thats the one with the broody hen, and the other is a MF roo with only a little color and a black mottled hen, they will produce good color i have heard!

Duh, what are MF Cochins? It sounds so baaaaaaad!
lol.png

Mille Fleur Cochins..lol..it does sound bad though!

Quote:
I am picking one up near Augusta, GA and one up near Columbia, Sc. Unless I found more between now and then LOL.

Looks like 2 of the 4 Easter Egger girls are now sold. May have a sale pending on the other 2. Have had some interest in the speckled sussex but nothing firm yet.

Amy, I am undecided whether I will hit you on the way down or the way up.....if I hit you on the way up, we may have extra time to yak! LOL

That splash mottled rooster is dancing up a storm. I have him in a 2x8 brooder in the garage as he has hit maturity and my mottled rooster won't tolerate another boy in his pen. but I just LOVE HIM. You are going to love him too!

Quote:
mine too! I tried to talk him into a couple more chickens today and he said noooo! I'll talk him into it eventually
wink.png

A true chicken addict does NOT ask her husband's permission.
lau.gif
And I can say that as I just placed an order for 30 more layer hens, coming in 3 weeks.
wee.gif

Quote:
The eggs were sent to me as standard Polish but I was going for Silkies. They just added those and though I love most chickens, I do not need or want any Polish. Totally adorable but too flighty for me.

My polish are not flighty at all. They are really some of the calmest birds I have. I have to be careful not to step on them as they don't move away from me. Actually, I usually have one walk right up to me when I go in their yard. I love them.

Back
Top Bottom