South Carolina

I'm heading to the Charlotte area on Thursday (opposite direction) maybe someone else has some EE's or RIR's in that direction?

I'll keep you in mind melamb13, as I frequent Chucktown for business.... Maybe in the next couple of weeks... I'm just itching to get some eggs in my nest boxes...

Thabks

I've got some 8 month old hens laying well in Mount Pleasant. $25 each.

I'm heading to the Charlotte area on Thursday (opposite direction) maybe someone else has some EE's or RIR's in that direction?

I'll keep you in mind melamb13, as I frequent Chucktown for business.... Maybe in the next couple of weeks... I'm just itching to get some eggs in my nest boxes...

Thabks
Sounds good.

Thabks
for what it's worth, this time of year I'm selling day old chicks as soon as they hatch. If someone had laying age hens of the breed that I wanted, I would drive anywhere in South Carolina to buy them

Back
Top Bottom