South Carolina

I know others have posted their opinion here of not liking the newer (getting old now...LOL) BYC page but I still favor the Forum format of this BYC page...scrolling down to follow posts and comments...versus a facebook page that has many conversations to keep up with...just my 2 cents worth opinion...I am so glad to still see my many friends here and glad to see newbies still showing up here! Welcome newbies...and hang in here oldies!!! LOLOL

I know others have posted their opinion here of not liking the newer (getting old now...LOL) BYC page but I still favor the Forum format of this BYC page...scrolling down to follow posts and comments...versus a facebook page that has many conversations to keep up with...just my 2 cents worth opinion...I am so glad to still see my many friends here and glad to see newbies still showing up here! Welcome newbies...and hang in here oldies!!! LOLOL
We agree. RObert was asking the other day if everyone has dropped BYC. I hav e been as bad about not posting too, Sorry all. I read but havent posted in a long time.

We are here. Welcome to all the newbies.

I friended you!
ya.gif
Thank you!! I have 13 friends already!!

Leirob--good for you!! Yay for the catches. Has it stopped the deaths?

Patsy I have a friend in Laurens who just caught a raccoon with a live trap. I can ask her what she used. I know she used canned cat food as the bait.

DH says canned cat food works well. I used a carcass of one of the birds that had been killed when we caught our 2 pests...lol.....we had a pair .... got both same night

Back
Top Bottom