South Ga Swap Meet MAY 14TH

Hi! I am in Bainbridge Georgia and would love to come to the swap. I had chickens as a kid but I am just getting back into it. I don't have any to trade (only own 3 black cochins) but I am interested in buying and just meeting some new friends. Can you message me with the details? I just joined so not sure how that works. Thanks! :)

Does anyone know what they are bringing yet? Let me know so that I can list. Have had some folks wanting to know. Have a lady from St. Augustine looking for Wyandottes.

I have some March 17th hatch mixed cockerels. My adult flock is mixed and I hatched almost all roosters.
roll.png

I have 4 gameX, 1 leghornX, 2 cornishX. (Parents are: Rooster White/Red/Buff GameX, Hens: Wheaten GameX, White Leghorn, and Dark Cornish)
Gamex(old pics)
72239_028.jpg

LeghornX
72239_027.jpg

CornishX
72239_029.jpg

I also have 6 ancona pullets from Welp. I would like to trade 3 for different LF white egg breed pullets around the same age(hatched 3/16). I also posted this on the Red Roof grill out post, but noone has responded to it yet. soooo...
hu.gif
. If somebody wants to trade, PM me.

I also have 2 Dominique cockerals (same age)
72239_017.jpg

Last edited:
Have got some local people coming not sure what everyone is bringing. One man is bring wyadottes and bourban red turkeys and some hatching eggs. Will post if I hear from anyone else.

Quote:
I have a couple LF SL wyandotte pullets I was thinking of selling. Exhibition birds of Tony Davis.
I also have Silkies to sell.
I just have to work out the details of where ans what time this swap is..

Back
Top Bottom