South Ga Swap Meet MAY 14TH

Quote:
thanks!!!!!

I don't have any thing to trade, how much would you ask for? if you want to sell.

and where did you get them?

thanks, Nava.

I ordered 10 assorted white egg pullets from Welp Hatchery. They sent 10 anconas, I was hoping for a little variety(they don't guarantee a breed mininmum).

I would rather trade, but if nobody wants too, I'll let you know.

Just to let everyone know, in case of rain, we are clearing out the big barn so we can be indoors if we have to. I knew my husband really built this barn for me and not to store his boat and tractor, etc in!!!!
wink.png
Although he has banned chickens from it.....so far!

hmm.png
Hmm you guys are a good 2 hrs + From me
sad.png
. I'm over run with Cayuga ducklings right now and hatching eggs. Going to talk to mom and see if she can make it up there with me. She just wrecked her Log truck down here last Friday so don't know if she fills up to a long drive right now.

I forgot to mention I'll have some White Blacktailed Japanese chicks for sale also. (Since my husband can't remember who I hatched them for)
idunno.gif

I shouldnt have invited my Dh to come with me. I wont be able to sneak a single little fuzzy thing home LOL.

I do need directions and all if anybody can PM me the info I'd appreciate it.

Just google maps from your house to 1363 Old Berlin Road, Moultrie, Ga. 31788. When you get to Moultrie and need directions call me@ 229-921-4619. Need more info let me know. Thanks

Ok if I bring some cookies, cupcakes, brownies to sell? I didn't know if you were making some or goin to have some, I remember your selling drinks.

I was thinking maybe some cinnamon roll cookies, banana cupcakes with chocolate icing, etc..

Back
Top Bottom