South Georgia/north Florida Poultry Swap

Just wanted to say THANKS for hosting this sutillman! I had a great time. Met some great people and came home with some awesome chickens.
Please do this again some time soon
thumbsup.gif

We need name tags next time! It is good to put faces to names from here. I really got some good ideas from seeing your pens today too! The two babies are out there now taking a sand bath....slinging it to high heaven. I think they are smiling....
sharon

Hi from Ga. There was a small turn out at the swap meet but the people that showed up were good folks. Hershey and friends were there waiting anxiously. The surprise sale of Lemon cuckoo splits was a surprise for us. Very few showed up. ( Double barred $15 and Single barred $10 )
97415_moultrie_swap_001.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_002.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_003.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_004.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_005.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_006.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_007.jpg

97415_moultrie_swap_008.jpg

Maybe next time.

Thanks for hosting the swap Sue. Met some really great people and had a great timr even though there werent alot of folks We were a select few lol Would make the trip again Let us know when Sue

Thanks Susan for hosting this meet.. Had a good time... Although it is still so hot here in the South...
Brownies were worth the trip!!!! LOLOLOL!! It is nice to be able to put faces with all these names on BYC... I hope I can remember everyone.. I am horrible with remembering names...

Hope all the babies do well in their new homes....

Thanks Sugar Sands Farm for the T-shirts... Nice chatting with y'all...

We need to keep this swap going...........
clap.gif

Thanks Everyone, Aimee

signaturefarm, I got my SLW from you home and she is doing great. Actually got an egg from her this afternoon. She is beautiful! Already have got some compliments from friends who came over to see her. Just wanted to say thank you and reassure you that she is in a good home
\\

Had a great time at the meet. Thanks a lot for hosting. Especially enjoyed looking at your pens. I am new to raising chickens and it helped tremendously. I got some great chickens and everyone made it home safe ... Thanks a lot Aimee. Met some great people and look forward to chatting in the future. Loved the chocolate and lemon orps.

Would like to thank everyone who came out on Saturday. Pampered Poultry and Mr. Vaughn, loved the Chocolate Orps and Lemon Cuckoo's! Couldn't look at them much because I'd want some! NO MORE BREEDS!!!! Signature Farms, love my new silkies! Maybe one day we can compete at a show! SugarSand had some great birds and T-shirts. Was going to get some saddles from you but forgot to ask. FarmerChef really enjoyed my cookie bar thing with my coffee last night!
Maybe next time there will be more people. I did have more this time than last because of the bad storm, this time the terrible heat! It's new to people around here and the local's are not into alot of fancy chickens, more backyard types I think. But hopefully the next one will be better. May try to have one in the fall when it cools off some. Hope everyone will come again. Was good to meet boykin2010! It's nice to put faces with names. Next time I'll have name tags and we can connect BYC names with real names. Right now cannot place who chiks4nena is! Welasharon take care of my babies! Anyway hope everyone had a good time in spite of the heat and my wonderful supply of gnats!

Hi from Ga. I thought I would point out that Richard Jordan ( Pampered Poultry of Georgia ) And I ( buzzardairline.com ) were delighted to meet the nice people at this weeks swap and thanks Sugar Sand Farm for the nice Jersey Giants. Hope more people will come next time. Bill Vaughn The Head Buzzard.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom