South Georgia/north Florida Poultry Swap

Hi there, I am interested in coming. Would anyone be bringing any Salmon Faverolles pulletts? Would love to buy two pulletts.
big_smile.png

I have some LF Salmon Faverolles chicks that just hatched. I'll see if they are gonna be pullets.

Anyone happen to have a LF Silver laced Wyandotte male for sale. Exhibition lines??? I have some hens and lost male... I might bring some of these girls to sell too.... They are from exhibition stock..

Quote:
Already? Told you! Even with the great new barn, you alway's need more room! It's divorce city if I ask for any more pens! Just have to sell some in order to make room for more!
big_smile.png
tay_boe, am rethinking my brooder's so may have mine available. Might want to bring a trailer to haul all those chicken's home! That pickup just isn't going to do this time!
lol.png

Quote:
Already? Told you! Even with the great new barn, you alway's need more room! It's divorce city if I ask for any more pens! Just have to sell some in order to make room for more!
big_smile.png
tay_boe, am rethinking my brooder's so may have mine available. Might want to bring a trailer to haul all those chicken's home! That pickup just isn't going to do this time!
lol.png

Bring a trailer! Are you trying to get me kicked out? Lol. Please let me know about those brooders. I would love to have some. Oh so when I told clay which chickens I wanted to sell he refused to let me sell the BLRW. He said that rooster was his faveorite. Well him, the tolbunt, rod Stewart, and that big Cochin we got from you. So I'm glad he hates chickens otherwise he would have more than me. Oh and Saturday we went to an auction and he bought a dang pot bellied pig. He bid $5 thinking someone would out bid him, but they didn't so now we have 1 more animal. Lol he's a hoot. He's so excited about that pig.

Oh I will have some WCB polish, Salmon Faverolles,BLRW, and bantam barnvelder chicks for sale. Also peachicks, and maybe runner ducklings and adult pekins if anyone is interested.
ETA
Oh and Possibly wheaten amerucana cockerels for sale. I'm looking for some lavender amerucanas if anyone has any.

Last edited:
Our company feed rep is looking for amerucanas if you have some hens also. And I need to get in his good graces!

Last edited:
Quote:
I may be able to come out... we're going out of town the weekend before for our 5 year anniversary
love.gif

How much are you selling the peachicks for and what variety?

I also have several fawn & white runners that are a week old today, if I come I'll probably bring those.
smile.png

Quote:
I'll be interested in getting maybe two from you. See you at the Bachyard Chicken outing in Moltrie Ga. Aug.20, Deborah Mitchell

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom