Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

Won our avian bowl today
smile.png
I think my 4h team will do good next year.
Heres my ribbons
tongue.png

009-1.jpg

Quote:
Do you want any more OEGBs from my line? I have 7 that I'm selling (six cockerels, one pullet- yeah, I got like 90% cockerels!!). I'll hold some back for you if you say yes, otherwise I'm going to try to sell them in the next week or so. They will be 4 weeks old this coming weekend.

Edit *I probably won't be hatching any more, but eggs will be available by request.

yes i would like the pullet if that's ok as i have been looking for one the same color bbred but with no luck

Oh shoot, I didn't read this in time, someone took her this weekend. I'll bring you some eggs for free, okay?

Quote:
yes i would like the pullet if that's ok as i have been looking for one the same color bbred but with no luck

Oh shoot, I didn't read this in time, someone took her this weekend. I'll bring you some eggs for free, okay?

oh to bad but the eggs sound great as i have bought a new incubator a Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator and i am waiting for it to come soon

Quote:
Congrats on the granddaughter!

x'S200! AND CONGRATS ON SAVING YOUR BIDIES FROM "the nasties".
woot.gif

Thanks so much Tricia & Sue!
frow.gif
I'm excited to see you all again at the Sept 24 Meet.

Anyone looking for a roo???
big_smile.png

I need to find good homes for a 1 yr old EE roo, a 5 mo old Blk Australorp roo, and a 4 mo old Cuckoo Marans roo. They're all very cool birds and - ahemm - really GO for the girls.
wink.png

Please let me know asap. DH wants them gone, like now.

Back
Top Bottom