Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

btw... everyone that tried the durian ROCK!... serious... great sports...

sorry for the stench, but i love the aroma... the entire way home and now it's fuming in my fridge... LOL... my sister kind of likes the smell, but the great thing is that it's bothering her so much, she didn't notice me taking down 18 chickens... HAHAHA....

i went to get rid of my OEGB... i rehomed 4 and came back with 18... most are in bird cages, but using bird math, i should build pens for them tomorrow and have room for another 18...

right...? isn't that how it works...???

LOL....

thanks joey... thanks for everything... this hobby would suck without you... and OMG sue too...

btw... bill and cara are teh fail... they were like... eww... it smells eww... socks and stuff... eww... talk with your mouth closed... whatever... even a sweet pregnant woman tried the durian... she spit it out, but she still did a lot more than you two...

btw... nice seeing all of you guys again...

Loved it guys lets plan again for next month? nice seeing everyone that rock stuff smelt like sweaty socks EWWW! Came home with 7 dozen eggs so mom is ticked but had a blast!!!

This was one great meet-up!
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif

I am glad I cannot smell or taste cuz I am reading that the nasty looking "pinecone" stinks!
sickbyc.gif
ha ha
Thank you all for you hugs and words of encouragements with my roo Pharow and his horrible accident. He is looking good tonite.
bow.gif
love.gif

LOVE meeting all ya new-bees, glad you could join us!
clap.gif

Glenn, you are doing a wonderfu ljob raising Snowflake, thank you.
D.gif

Who took Brewster the Silkie Roo??? I just like to keep tabs on birdies I rehome......Last I remember Alvin was talking to me about him and he vanished...
big_smile.png
idunno.gif

Joey, I still loves ya, just was busy mingling with the masses.....and oogling over all the different birds today.....the shamos were awesome and the little ducky-ducks were SO snuggly cute!
jumpy.gif

Well, thats what it looked like........
lol.png

BTW, I am reading up on prosthetics, cuz I am gonna try to make something that Pharow can use. I just found an article on a stork that was fitted with one!
woot.gif
Gotta go read some more......

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom