Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

With a name like CREAM Legbar Hens...such panache..
Of COURSE I may be (AM) interested..
Sounds like they would be fun to watch with morning coffee. heh heh
CYA,
Glenn

Hi Glenn, I am looking on my list of BYC names and OOOPPSSIE...U are not on it. My profuse apologies sir. But on a good note it is on my list now. I keep updating and sometimes have a "senior moment" and forget stuff..ugh... :D

Is anyone interested in Cream Legbar pullets or pairs?
These are recently imported from Europe by Greenfire.

They lay really blue eggs, and the chicks are autosexing ( sex at hatch).

Also have blue laced red wyandotte chicks and possibly a bunch of other chicks.

oooh... I'm interested, for sure!
ya.gif
Would love a couple of Cream Legbar chicks of the girlie gender please.

If not available at this meetup then whenever they're hatched is fine.
jumpy.gif

is anyone bringing any baby chicks
Goooood Morning BYC,

I will most likely bring some Serama fathered, Spangled black & white Hamburg Mother chicks.
Papa Serama is a gorgeous black & white with HUGE tail and they have made some very cool chicks.
I am rapidly running out of room.
Of course will have fresh roasted coffee beans galore, roasting thisd afternoon and tomorro.

Glenn

Would anyone be interested in a flock of Lavender Bantam Modern Games? There are 2 Roos and 3 hens. They have all been living together and get along with one another really well. If someone wants them, I can bring them to the meetup, but if no one says they want them, I will not bring them. Pm me or post here if interested.

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in a flock of Lavender Bantam Modern Games? There are 2 Roos and 3 hens. They have all been living together and get along with one another really well. If someone wants them, I can bring them to the meetup, but if no one says they want them, I will not bring them. Pm me or post here if interested.
ho much are u asking for the Lavender Bantam Modern Games

IF anyone is interested I have some barnyard mix pullets available. They were "dumped" at the horse stable where I keep my horse. There are 3 naked necks, one is a barred. The others seem to be mixes of wydottes. Also some gamey fowl, mostly kelso/hatch. I will get some pictures tomorrow. They appear to be just about laying age, I am going by the leg scales. They have been at the barn about a month now and no one has laid an egg so another reason I am pretty sure they are 5/6/7 months. :)

IF anyone is interested I have some barnyard mix pullets available. They were "dumped" at the horse stable where I keep my horse. There are 3 naked necks, one is a barred. The others seem to be mixes of wydottes. Also some gamey fowl, mostly kelso/hatch. I will get some pictures tomorrow. They appear to be just about laying age, I am going by the leg scales. They have been at the barn about a month now and no one has laid an egg so another reason I am pretty sure they are 5/6/7 months.
smile.png
are the naked necks bantam or large fowl if they are bantams im interested how muh are u asking for them sue

Back
Top Bottom