Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Quote:
Gee Gumbii, I thought you did......
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif

Quote:
well... we all know the risk when going to these shows... well i know i do... right now every chicken i took and brought home is in quarantine... at least for a week...i don't want any surprises really...

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif

HAHAHAHA...

yeah, way too much brown...

Quote:
Dennis Lee, a friend of Gumbii's -- but cannot for the life of me remember his screen name?????

good memory... he hasn't signed up to BYC yet... or i think he did last night but i'm not sure what his SN is... he's looking for a good quality hen for his serama... he's bugging me about it... HAHAHA... you guys gave him the bug... his first grown chicken and it's an amazing serama from joey and two gorgeous bantam cochins from alvin...

what a way to start the hobby...

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif

HAHAHAHA...

Quote:
Dennis Lee, a friend of Gumbii's -- but cannot for the life of me remember his screen name?????

good memory... he hasn't signed up to BYC yet... or i think he did last night but i'm not sure what his SN is... he's looking for a good quality hen for his serama... he's bugging me about it... HAHAHA... you guys gave him the bug... his first grown chicken and it's an amazing serama from joey and two gorgeous bantam cochins from alvin...

POOR GUY, he just jumped right in the deep end.........bak bak bak......wait till he finds out HOW addictive these guys are.....chicken math in the works.......
he.gif
wee.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
lau.gif

LOL too bad i'm already SUPER addicted thanks to all = ( i love chickens so much now and gonna drop some serious cash on equipments and chickens wahahahaa

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif

HAHAHAHA...

Quote:

69838_chickens_154.jpg

Gumbii..............is this coop too clean?????? It looks like that every AM after "housekeeping" comes in... bak bak bak bak LOL

Last edited:
Hey was nice meeting the few we did. Sue did a really nice job of setting up and real knowledgeable. Gumbi u had a nice rooster which took crow of the day. Congrats dennis on the come up in the raffle. We didn't get to stay as long as we liked since we had other plans as well. But will definitely stay longer next time. (My 4 year old had more interest in the playground than the animals). Lookng forward to next time!

Mine will be separated for 30 days. I do that always to be safe. It has actually saved me after the whole peacock issue.
Just so you all know that are not in the area the winds are still going.... It's awful.

Back
Top Bottom