Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
from San Diego

I think anybody who wants to make the drive, is welcome, no matter where they are from!

Gumbii- I think you should definitely get a mini cow, and if anyone questions you, just say its a Rottweiler.
big_smile.png

Quote:
yeah, earlier i was talking to my sister about it... but right now animal planet showed the episode of fatal attractions where that man got killed by the pet bull... now she's like, it's gonna attack one of the kids...

sigh...

but then again my sister is afraid of the chickens and ducks... but i'm really going to try to get a cow... that's gonna be the ultimate pet i think... i just have to get a job first so i can feed it... LOL...

Quote:
You betcha, ANYONE is in the group. When I PMed BYC members, all I could do was email the ones I had found on the forum, but I know there are lots more I do not know about! Can a mark you for a yes?
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
yeah, earlier i was talking to my sister about it... but right now animal planet showed the episode of fatal attractions where that man got killed by the pet bull... now she's like, it's gonna attack one of the kids...

sigh...

but then again my sister is afraid of the chickens and ducks... but i'm really going to try to get a cow... that's gonna be the ultimate pet i think... i just have to get a job first so i can feed it... LOL...

LOL... i have been thinking of getting a Mini cow and training it to be an Ox. FWIW an Ox is a steer (neutered bull) that is over four years old. They are very strong and can be used for pulling wagons and dragging wood and stuff and if trained right very sweet.

Back
Top Bottom