Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Sounds great - I think I can make it. Will have to think about what I can bring. I should have white Chinese goslings if anyone is interested.

I intend to be there, I might have some very young Bantams to trade for a full grown female bantam. My showgirl could use a buddy, right now she is sort of a house chicken but I'd rather she not be.

i'm going to have this girl up for trades... the one on the left... she was used as a broody and she's a sweet heart... but i'm trying to get a breeding project going on and don't want her mixing up my eggs...

click to enlarge...

i just decided to let her go... i'll take her anyways, beats putting her on craigslist...

Head count [and unofficial thread bumper] as of Sunday the 20th: 12 BYCers and 4 hoping to be able to come
woot.gif

Hey all, I am not sure if this will alieviate some of the pressure of the 50 people, but i have been speaking to some of the people on the serama forum and we may try to set something up for the same date at the same park, but be 200 feet away from the Byc, that way we are our own separate chicken gathering, but the same thing if you catch my drift. It will be a good thing, i am sure of it. i think from the momentum that this thread has gained just in Byc we will reach 50. I can arrange the serama meet up throught the SCNA forum!!

I am really not sure what is happening with the serama group yet, but it is possible that it may be a semilar type thing with a eductional tabletop demo ans such. we may have a judge come from AZ, to help explain STUFF, for the confused such as myself!! what ever happens, it will be fun, and i am sure from here, it will grow, there is a first for everything. Lets see where we can take this!!

wink.png
Lets see what is possible with this gathering!! This is totally a BYC fun event, If there are any serama people out there who wish to attend please PM me, the dates and times are as stated in the beginning of this forum. Lets see waht is possible, this will be a fun gathering, at which we can all talk face to face and see what we can to about putting together a show!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom