Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Hi! Thanks for the PM - otherwise I wouldn't have found this thread!

I will definitely try to be there - but, yeah, who knows where life will find me in 6 weeks...lol...If yes, there will be 2 (maybe 3) adults and 2 kids (edited to make that clearer! LOL! I typed it before I had my tea!). You can count us as more than a maybe...sorry for being so vague...

I have one white - I think she's a showgirl, but she doesn't have a naked neck. She's mature, we've gotten eggs, but we can't keep a rooster here. She was happier when her rooster mate was still here. She would make a good mamma, because she tends to be broody anyway!
37922_sm_100_5764.jpg

Edited to add - I am looking to swap her ...
smile.png

Last edited:
I will be there. I may have two Delaware hens with me but I haven't yet decided if I want to sell them at this point.

OK i know I pmed you but as for what i have available. WIll be bringing some seramas of my own, not my friends to sell. I think i have 5 hens laying and probably around 8-15 well started chicks!!

74545_p1020928.jpg
Just sold!!

74545_p1020936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's the sweater and roundhead I'm trying to get rid of. They're definitely a feisty pair, not for the inexperienced. :\\ Please please will anyone take them off my hands? Again, I'm hoping to trade for two silkies (they're for some friends of mine who are looking for pet hens).

Last edited:
If we can make it
fl.gif
( I dont see why not right now) I may possibly have some white runners (I will sell a pairs depending on the sex of the ones I just hatched and have coming due), polish, white amerauancas, bantam black cochins. I may have hatching eggs available also. PM me if you're going and interested in those. I should be seperating more of my breeds soon too as far as hatching eggs go. I also have quite a few silkie roos available (white, black and blue).

Maybe we can start a list that can be updated on what everyone will have available so we can PM each other to set up sales/ trades.

I can also bring my jewelry (made with feathers) if anyone is interested. (click my website to see some of what I have)

I'll be there. Have some BCMS in the incubator due to hatch next week. If I have a good hatch I may be able to bring some of those. I hope anyway. Thanks for letting me know about the get together. Very exciting.

Back
Top Bottom