Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

I want to know if we can make a list to see what birds people will be bringing as i want to buy some breeds of birds i also will be bringing 2 game fowl hens to sell or trade and some silkie mixes and 4 bobwhites also a few fertile eggs for any one that might want them silkie eggs, coturnix quail egg, gamefowl eggs.

Hi everyone!

I am coming from the central coast down to San Diego for a wedding on the 21st, so I won't be at the meet-up, but I could potentially bring one of the 9 or 10 week old LF Lavender Ameraucana cockrels I am trying to sell if anyone is interested! I can't make detours but I will drive through ventura, down the 405, long beach and then on to San Diego. This guy is particularly handsome. He has a nice comb, muffs and his feathers are looking nice.

2ily9hz.jpg

#2, also has nice comb. Slow feathering.
25i90rk.jpg

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.

Quote:
Do you just have roos?

Unfortunately! I wish I could keep these guys because they are so handsome, but all three look to be cockerels. And I have since decided to stick with bantam Ameraucanas due to a a lack of space and will hopefully start a breeding program and my in laws property. I found a home for one and am looking for homes for these two.

Quote:
Do you just have roos?

Unfortunately! I wish I could keep these guys because they are so handsome, but all three look to be cockerels. And I have since decided to stick with bantam Ameraucanas due to a a lack of space and will hopefully start a breeding program and my in laws property. I found a home for one and am looking for homes for these two.

Hope you find good homes!!

Quote:
LEE's COFFEE. NOM NOM NOM. I havent had that since I moved from the OC. Do they have a lees sandwich near riverside. I now have a bad bad bad appetite for their grilled chicken baguette with extra cilantro....

Quote:
LEE's COFFEE. NOM NOM NOM. I havent had that since I moved from the OC. Do they have a lees sandwich near riverside. I now have a bad bad bad appetite for their grilled chicken baguette with extra cilantro....

Guess what we got!!!

It rhymes with BOAT!

I'll take a cheese sandwich (not on menu but they have made one before) with any cheese except American, onions, lettuce, japalenos are ok, cilantro is great too. My husband would like a grilled chicken sandwich with no onions or pickels.

Back
Top Bottom