Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

My chickens eat too much
roll.png
And they are not even laying ATM!!!!

I meant to reply to you earlier. This cold medicine is making me wonky but isn't really helping.. lol

Totally agree with you. I'd rather give it away than see it in a landfill, especially in our throw away society!
thumbsup.gif

There are local sites on the web at "freecycle.org" where you can post things to give away. And of course, you can get more stuff for free, too. Someone one here (Carol? Rosie?) posted about getting yarn that way.

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif

There are local sites on the web at "freecycle.org" where you can post things to give away. And of course, you can get more stuff for free, too. Someone one here (Carol? Rosie?) posted about getting yarn that way.
What an awesome idea.. I have so, so much fabric it's just mind boggling.
I'm getting the truckload.
I just hope I have the energy to hide it in the attic before hubby gets home.
Trading for eggies!
DH will help you get it "hidden"... no worries. Yippee!!!! Omg I'm so excited! I've been searching aka coveting those eggs for literally months.
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Edited because I was so excited that I clearly couldn't type straight.

Last edited:
Uh oh... you have a fabric fetish also?
There is an upholstery shop in Rocky Point.
They sell the ends of the rolls. For $1 or 2.
I had a problem for a few weeks....

Uh oh... you have a fabric fetish also?
There is an upholstery shop in Rocky Point.
They sell the ends of the rolls. For $1 or 2.
I had a problem for a few weeks....
Only a few weeks!? You're much stronger than I...

I might have to check out that upholstery shop.. My stash is so large it needs it's own bedroom, the former master bedroom to be exact. Between the quilting stash, the home dec stash, the historically accurate taffetas, linens and wool stash, scraps, battings, my quilting frame, dressform, book collection and 4 sewing machines/tables, it's pretty out of control. Did I mention how much I love to sew?
gig.gif

Only a few weeks!? You're much stronger than I...

I might have to check out that upholstery shop.. My stash is so large it needs it's own bedroom, the former master bedroom to be exact. Between the quilting stash, the home dec stash, the historically accurate taffetas, linens and wool stash, scraps, battings, my quilting frame, dressform, book collection and 4 sewing machines/tables, it's pretty out of control. Did I mention how much I love to sew?
gig.gif
Oh boy.......are you my lpong lost twin?????
frow.gif

I sold a room full of sewing stuff collectibles when I moved here and now still have a room full plus attic. And 3 wall book cases full of sewin g books and collector guides etc.
Its a worse addiction than chickens....I feel for you.
gig.gif

I sold off all but 3 sewing machines in the last few years and feel so "freed up". Well.........still got treadle bases but they don't count. They are furniture.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom