Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

My fabric and yarn addiction is terrible.
Just gave my friends daughter one of my machines that leaves 3. One really since the 2 featherweights don't count.
One of my resolutions for this year was to get back to quilting.
The knitting isn't a problem.
I find myself being able to keep the chickens in check .(I'll let you know after this weekend)
Getting excited.

Oh boy.......are you my lpong lost twin?????
frow.gif

I sold a room full of sewing stuff collectibles when I moved here and now still have a room full plus attic. And 3 wall book cases full of sewin g books and collector guides etc.
Its a worse addiction than chickens....I feel for you.
gig.gif

I sold off all but 3 sewing machines in the last few years and feel so "freed up". Well.........still got treadle bases but they don't count. They are furniture.
wink.png
The attic too?! Treadle bases are definitely furniture. I've wondered where you've been! I knew I had a twin somewhere..
big_smile.png

Gave up the master? Oh boy
roll.png
Well, it was worth it!
lau.gif

Just remember... all those machines and fabric don't need to be fed and cleaned up after everyday.
Good point. I'll have to remember that one for my next ahem, argument.
That IS the prpoblem!!!
gig.gif
No excuse to turn up a great sale.
wee.gif
Yup. But honey, it's on sale!
woot.gif

Just gave my friends daughter one of my machines that leaves 3. One really since the 2 featherweights don't count.
I find myself being able to keep the chickens in check .(I'll let you know after this weekend)
Getting excited.
I am pretty sure my DH is beyond thrilled that I don't knit or crochet. Bonus in his mind. I love it all though, but am afraid to even learn it for fear I might like it too much. Have to know when to stop.. at least sometimes.

Getting excited.
Luv my 221`. If you need their dates of manufacture let me know. I have singer's records of them. :)
I have 1 left and use it. It's the nicest litte straight stitch....although my 401 is my real work horse.

c

Congrats! Got my Zippered Hoodie and T-Shirt. Love the quality. They are so soft and comfortable. I think that I just might be heading back for some more!
big_smile.png
Thanks Harborview hens! I've been working hard adding some new designs too! Glad to hear you are happy with the quality! Take pics please…

I will try and take some shots at the upcoming chicken show for everyone! Can't wait to go. Car is being packed as we speak.

c

Congrats! Got my Zippered Hoodie and T-Shirt. Love the quality. They are so soft and comfortable. I think that I just might be heading back for some more! :D

Thanks Harborview hens! I've been working hard adding some new designs too! Glad to hear you are happy with the quality! Take pics please…

I will try and take some shots at the upcoming chicken show for everyone! Can't wait to go. Car is being packed as we speak.

I just arrived in California this morning for my Granddaughter's birthday which is why I couldn't go to the Conference. Would have loved to have met everyone!

Will take pictures when I get home and post them. Have a great time at the conference. Take a lot of pictures. Soooo jealous! Oh well....another show, another time!

Irene

Back
Top Bottom