Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

My husband threw a fit for about 5 minutes. Called me Farmer Jane, said this wasn't Green Acres blah-blah-blah-blah...Typical Italian mumbo-jumbo hissy fit.

Then he actually saw them and fell in love. It was like a sniveling toddler realizing they actually like the food they were protesting.

Vinny and Mona Lisa Vito spent the remainder of the evening in our laps on hand towels watching the Mets game.
LMFAO too funny .

My husband threw a fit for about 5 minutes. Called me Farmer Jane, said this wasn't Green Acres blah-blah-blah-blah...Typical Italian mumbo-jumbo hissy fit.

Then he actually saw them and fell in love. It was like a sniveling toddler realizing they actually like the food they were protesting.

Vinny and Mona Lisa Vito spent the remainder of the evening in our laps on hand towels watching the Mets game.
One of my all time favorite movies!! (And Ralph Macchio lives in my town. He's REALLY short)

My biological clock is TICKING LIKE DIS!

Ralphie was in my math class in high school.
His Son Daniel is in my daughters French class. Nice kid. Very unassuming. Ralph comes to all the concerts and stuff-he even takes his kids to head cutters himself for haircuts.
smile.png

First time I met him I had no clue it was him. I was painting a mural at headcutters and someone said "Oh it's Ralph Macchio" and I said, "No, can't be-Ralph Macchio is much taller"

He took out his drivers license to show me. I felt rather dumb.
lau.gif

Morning all, well this morning my little rumpless Arucana is trying to crow. Only about 7 weeks old . He's a beautiful bird. Rumpless, clean faced, black with red laced feathers around his neck and chest. I can't believe this.
Between polish and Arucanas, I'm just not Meant to have tem. Wish me luck with the neighbors... He doesn't really sound too bad yet.

Hello all. I found a home for my roo and at the same time am going to pick up a laying or close to laying golden comet or gold comet...something like that. I now have to think about quarantining the new girl and have a plan, but a question arose...is a couple days enough if I was told by the person I'm getting her from is good enough?? It is a poultry farm here on long island. I want to do the right thing. Thanks for any comments or advice.
I feel bad getting rid of Plucky but he is crowing non-stop and starting at 5 in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom