Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

i've tried replying three times, but don't know if it's going thru.

I would love to have your three hens. I already have three. We live on LI on an acre. They are for my 9yo son, who has down syndrome. He loves our girls to death! they are a great source of exercising for him too!, because he chases them all the time. He carries them around and talks to them too!

If you still have them, please email me at [email protected] or call 740-816-6450. thanks so much.

Hi everyone! Got some good news yesterday. They redid my carotid doppler and it looks like the medications are actually reducing the stenosis (this also confirms that my condition is inflammatory autoimmune vasculitis of some type which is a bit of a bummer since it is a rare and lifelong thing, but at least I know what it is now), so we can stay the course without surgery for now. Phew. Now I just have to survive the massive doses of prednisone for the next several months. Thanks for all the good vibes, offers of help, and support! 

Fantastic

I would love the hens!!!!! I have three already. We live on LI and we have an acre. My son has Down syndrome and they are his chickens. It is his responsibility to collect thx eggs znd help feed them. They are a great source of exercise for him too, as he chases then around all the time. He carries them around and talks to them too lol. Please call my cell at 7408166450. Also, I am the friend that Donna d. Mentioned.

Hi Patricia,
My daughter has special needs also and I would love for your son to have these birds. I will follow up with you asap. I'm just a bit hectic Wednesday with medical appointments.
Best wishes,
Tina

Hi everyone! Got some good news yesterday. They redid my carotid doppler and it looks like the medications are actually reducing the stenosis (this also confirms that my condition is inflammatory autoimmune vasculitis of some type which is a bit of a bummer since it is a rare and lifelong thing, but at least I know what it is now), so we can stay the course without surgery for now. Phew. Now I just have to survive the massive doses of prednisone for the next several months. Thanks for all the good vibes, offers of help, and support! 

Sending more prayers to you. Prednisone can be tough with the jittery, agitation that some folks experience (like me). My husband runs for cover and goes into hiding when I'm on prednisone. LOL

So sweet, I just liked his pic!
Christine, great news (I think) !

Happy Thanksgiving to every one of my peeps here.

And don't forget the greatest shopping day of the year..... Black Australorp Friday!
I haven't figured out how to do the link from facebook yet.

But there will be many of our vendors having 15% off this weekend only.
Like Doc Brown, Randall Burkey, Brinsea, Sweeter Heater, Hensaver, Strombergs, My Pet Chicken, and MORE!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byq9zElViIhJX2ZRdTV3R3pWck0/edit?pli=1
Click "file" to download the file.
Use whisper to get the discount.

Morning all,running around like a crazy woman just like the rest of the world.hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving. My girls are liking this warm weather .
Everyone stay safe out there.

Good morning. My girls better get laying again soon or I am going to have to have a serious talk with them. 30+ mature hens and no eggs all week. Geesh. I have 4 or 5 that didn't lay all year (went from molt, to winter darkness, to broody, to molt without a single egg). I need to rethink my breeds. Half the coop went broody on me last season. I am loving these creme legbars though. The rooster is just so handsome and the girls crack me up with those little bonnets. Ok, off to look for a solar light with a timer for the coop, I need eggs for the holidays.

i've tried replying three times, but don't know if it's going thru.

I would love to have your three hens. I already have three. We live on LI on an acre. They are for my 9yo son, who has down syndrome. He loves our girls to death! they are a great source of exercising for him too!, because he chases them all the time. He carries them around and talks to them too!

If you still have them, please email me at [email protected] or call 740-816-6450. thanks so much.

Patricia,
I'm really sorry that I haven't called yet. I had to move my disabled daughter back home over the Thanksgiving break. Please feel free to call me at 845xx546xx2253.
Regards,
Tina

Back
Top Bottom