Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Quote:
The regular kind?? Like skull and crossbones type? I'd water the area as much as possible then let it rain, etc. Any way you can find out from the company what's in the fertilizer? Or how long you'd have to wait? Like from someone who can actually answer your questions. Maybe call the office?

I think Gladys will be SOOOO happy when she has a friend. I can't wait to hear how it goes, Good Luck!!!!!

Justine- I think the vaulted thing is pretty common in silkies and that would explain why she was EXTRA cute
wink.png

Quote:

Yes, I'm in a dead zone again.
Yes, I'm on a break again.
Yes, I'm on the computer again.
No, they didn't fire me again. I'm still fired only in teaching we call it excessed. It's semantics. Sorta like chicken math. I don't have a job, but I'm not fired. HUH?
hu.gif

Quote:
Trish,
I'm rereading today's posts and saw you asked about the feed. I'm using Countryside Organics with about 10% ultraKibble added. It seems to work well.

I got a call from Palomine.org Some one had recommended me & my silkies to them. They wanted to buy the one I had for sale on Cl. Since they didnt have any other birds I decided to donate two silkies to them to help with people with disabilities (pet therapy) They are waiting for boy scouts to make enclosed run for them as an eagle project. So the buff is going to them along with the splash that I had on Cl

Back
Top Bottom