Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Hmmmm, I just found out an old friend is opening a tattoo parlour. Don't know the exact location, south shore.
Deer park/ Copaigue area??
I sent him a text, to study chicken footprints, for my ankle and foot.
cool.png

Hmmmm, I just found out an old friend is opening a tattoo parlour. Don't know the exact location, south shore.
cool.png
Sounds interesting. I don't need tattoos though, I have real chicken footprints on my feet most of the time!
big_smile.png

cool.png

Laura's chief has a tattoo parlor. Definitely like the tattoo roo. I still have a pending design for my calf/ankle. Have to think about where to put the roo...

What if you added 2 side petals on the heart roo and paint it green for all the Irish chicks Shamrock roo...
Hi Carolyn, glad you like it. I have an australorp too named Betty who is a total mush. She is the sweetest hen I have by far. I made the design not thinking of australorps but definitely think of her every time I look at it.
big_smile.png
You can go to my website and order. The link is http://goldenegg.spreadshirt.com/ you can order any size and color of that particular tee. I named the tee "a henny penny design"
wink.png

Here is my latest design…

Thanks for the birthday wishes peeps.
I have no pips yet. Getting stressed.
I live that Tattoo Roo.
big_smile.png

The one that pipped hatched while I was out getting my hair cut. Bobby and I went together. We knew it would hatch while we were gone - he was so funny standing over the incubator while I was getting my keys, etc. The chick is cheeping around in the bator right now, but none of the other eggs have pipped.

I hate this!!
jumpy.gif

Sending good hatching vibes your way...

Back
Top Bottom