Southern Oregon Roo needs new home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by dragonflysister, Feb 10, 2015.

1. dragonflysister

dragonflysister Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2013
    I have a 5 month old roo in need of rehoming. He is very pretty, but I live in city limits and he crows constantly!!! Honestly he is turning into kind of a jerk. [​IMG] He is fine with me, but he pecks and rushes my 13yo son. He loves his ladies, and will likely be a good roo given a little time and a bigger flock of ladies to care for. We only have 5 ladies, he tends to over indulge!!! But he loves to show them where the treats are, and is protective when he perceives a threat! He was going to live at my sons school with the 4 hens there, but I think he might be too aggressive towards the younger children who care for the hens!

2. dragonflysister

Sep 13, 2013
    Anyone? Anyone?

3. Timily Farms

Timily Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2014
    Grants pass, Oregon
    What breed and is he full sized or bantam. Also where in southern oregon

4. dragonflysister

Sep 13, 2013
    He is full sized. Mutt, aka americauna, aka easter egger. I got him at our local grange. We are in Central Point. My neighbors have been very gracious to this point, but they might be losing their good humor at this point! I would love to see him go to a nice place where he can crow and *other things* to his hearts content!

5. dragonflysister

Sep 13, 2013
    [​IMG]
    here he is on the lawn furniture...its his gaurd dog spot!

6. dragonflysister

Sep 13, 2013
    [​IMG]
    and here he is giving me the stink eye!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by