Space Cadet Moments (please share yours as well)

FrenchHen

Chicken Ambassador
10 Years
Jan 26, 2009
Bagshot Row
So today we're outside because it's finally gorgeous on a weekend here in Western Oregon.
I'm at the back of the property and I see feathers. I think to myself "Something has killed a chicken!"
This immediately doesn't tally with reality...none of mine are missing.

Oh wait. That's where husband processed meat birds last month.

I was walking around my dog yard doing "poop patrol" and KNEW there was some poop somewhere that I had missed because I smelled it. I was looking and looking.
Then I realized that there was all the poop I had just picked up sitting in the scoop I was walking around with.
tongue.png

LOL Chooks...

Not me but funny none the less.

So today i was yardsaleing, selling some chicks, and this woman came up.....now mind you 5 day old BR hens. She goes ohhh how cute, Now i left an egg in there so people can see what kind of egg they lay. The woman goes wow they laid that egg today.....i said yeah they all teamed up and made it together...
gig.gif

Quote:
LOL, I would have checked my boots before checking the scoop, but that's just me. When I smell poo, that means I need to check my boots.
roll.png

This is a good one from today. I was at the fair and planned to buy a astralorp. well she was $25. so I had $15 and my mom was putting out the rest. I saw she gave him a $20 bill and I said "wait!" I gave him $15. My mom pulled out my $10 bill and I looked away.
tongue.png

At school on Friday, I was walking around looking for my purse. I was carrying it. My students thought it was a hoot! I do that with my glasses too. I will look everywhere and they are on my head. Oh and my keys... you guessed it. In my hand.

Back
Top Bottom