Space Coast Chicks?

NO CHICKEN now - in just off Northlake Blvd, in North Palm Beach.

but that time is coming soon
fl.gif

I miss them - and I have never had them...... there is a longing in my heart
love.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Can't wait to see your coop when you get it all set up!! Keep an eye on CL for some great deals!

Does anybody subscribe to Mary Janes Farm. New issue has pattern for chicken diapers and instructions on how to have chickens as house pets. Hiding article from John , he would have Bertha inside on his lap. LOL

Hey everyone! I am working on refurbing/rebuilding/expanding a coop. If you know anyone that has some supplies they would donate, that would be awesome!! I will gladly pick up locally. I need:

1x2
2x4
Plywood

Tar paper
Shingles

1/2x1/2 fencing/wire. My first hatch is expected next weekend so ive got 8 weeks or so until it needs to be done! Thanks!

Jessica

Thanks!
smile.png
I am watching CL every day...plus I post on FreeCycle. I will have to look at some construction areas.. GOOD IDEA!!

On another note, I am planning to set another hatch in the middle of April possibly. I have someone local that is going to hook me up with some silkie eggs.. anyone else wish to contribute? I will be more than happy to give you your choice of whatever hatches or something from my current hatch due this coming weekend. I just want to hatch lots of different chicks even though I can't keep them all
smile.png

You guys are awesome!
smile.png

Jess

Back
Top Bottom