Space Coast Chicks?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by ItsAZOO32, Mar 10, 2011.

1. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Hi there! I am new but wanted to see if we could get a thread for all of us Space Coast Floridians out there [​IMG]

Members:

ItsaZOO32 Titusville

Geepy Canaveral Groves

carolsaucier Palm Bay

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    Go check out the Floridian thread - you can find them there and invite them to your space coast thread. I love that area.

3. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
  4. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    I know you guys are on the Florida thread but Florida is BIG [​IMG] I was hoping to get a more narrow thread going of people local to me

5. carolsaucier

carolsaucier Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    central Florida
    Good for you setting up this site. We shouldd each tell a little about ourselves. I am in Palm Bay and bought biddies last summer for my 6 year granddaughter. She lives in VA so all the fun and work are for DH and myself. We have 3 RIR and 8 Dominque hens who are more fun than television any day. Right now we are fighting them from all our spring gardening and yummy plants. The girls are also providing 2 families with eggs and making enough to pay for their food besides. [​IMG]

6. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    I am in Titusville! I'm a wife, mom and chemistry teacher. I have my first hatch coming next weekend. [​IMG] A local woman was nice enough to give me 30 "mutt" eggs to try for my first hatch. Since I set these we have decided to keep a few and am now working on modifying a coop I am buying from a local gal. (Thanks Jen!) Here is a pic of the coop with my oldest daughter.

[​IMG]

We also have an almost 2 year old daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hamster and a ball python [​IMG]

Jessica

7. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    North MI with my cluster of critters with more coming.

We got the first goats and chicken for our youngest son as we moved into our new house. Sadly he passed away shortly after we moved in. So I keep the four legged crew and feathered friends going in his memory.

8. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    I am so sorry to hear that! [​IMG]

9. carolsaucier

carolsaucier Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    central Florida
    so sorry to hear about your son. Bless for keeping his pets and adding more.

As a child my pet duck kept my Mom supplied with the best eggs for baking cakes and making egg salad. Wish I had a place for them here.

Carol

10. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Thank you, it has been and continues to be a long journey. It's something I don't wish on anyone. One second he was right nextbto me, the next no where to be seen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by