1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sparrow Ministries - 01-06-2012 Cleaning room done!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MIKE555444, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Mike, what about an 'insert' with your deliveries that is sort of a short cookbook with usages for eggs that dont use many other ingredients such as french toast, egg salad sandwiches etc?

I bet we could get some other BYCers to give some ideas also. I would be happy to format it and get it to you as an attachment. Young families may not know how many ways you can use an egg other than scrambled. Just a thought....

Do you have a logo that goes with your ministry that you use?

2. SandyK

SandyK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    Eldersburg, Maryland
    God Bless Mike!! Good to see God's Word being spread.

3. MIKE555444

MIKE555444 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Pliny, West Virgina
    Quote:Actually we operate on a kinda small scale. It hard to get our hands on eggs right now. We distribute on average about 10 – 12 doz eggs a week but that is with using other local providers to help supply the demand in our area. No credit on our part please… just praise the Lord Jesus Christ for providing and allowing us the privilege to serve Him and spread His love.

Getting others to participate in your community could be very rewarding.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  4. natalie1136

natalie1136 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    Dennison Illinois
    That's one of the best idea's i've heard in a long time. It's always awesome when God speaks and we listen to Him. I am also glad to hear you Kids want to be involved in the Ministry. What a great example your setting. You are not only suppling for a physical hunger, but a spiritual one as well.. May God Bless You and your Family greatly.

5. MIKE555444

Jun 8, 2009
    Pliny, West Virgina
    Quote:Hey thats a great idea... If you would please see what you can come up with...

We can use all the partners we can get [​IMG]

6. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Sure will!

7. MIKE555444

Jun 8, 2009
    Pliny, West Virgina
    Quote:The reason I believe Sparrow Ministries can be successful is because first, it is Gods ministry of which we are only servants. Second, it is made up of many different groups who have their very own independent ministries in their own town. God has not designed this to be one large governed organization but instead Sparrow Ministries is to be made up of many small “town size” Ministries. By using this method each person can pray to God and ask how their small group can make a difference in their particular situation.

Each sucess is built independently based on your dedication and relationship with God. Any mistakes / falilures that I make will not effect your ministry or vise-versa.

8. Big Red Hen

Big Red Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Smoaks, SC
    [​IMG] Sparrow Ministries!

9. fivestring

fivestring Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    Nashville Georgia
    I have delivered 10 doz so far. I picked up four more hens this week to boost production a little more. I got three easter eggers and a maran (chocolate eggs) so that should make for some funny looks when they open their egg cartons! Brown, green, blue or white, they can all be used to spread the Light! LOL!

10. chris_m90731

chris_m90731 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    very creative. feeds the body and the soul...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by