Sparrow Ministries - 01-06-2012 Cleaning room done!

Quote:
Thank you... All Prayer is always appreciated!!!

My pullets are laying pretty good(about 90%) but I’m really having a really hard time coming up with enough eggs... My supplemental egg supplier is slowing down a bit. I ordered 10 doz last week and he brought me 5 doz today... that will help but I need MORE!
smile.png

Just trying to keep my eyes open for a cheap sell out where someone is going out of the chicken business or something lol. I've found laying hens at $6.50 - $8 ea but I can't seem to come up with funds to make any purchases yet.

The Lord will work this out I’m sure
smile.png

I'm praying this ministry and all that help it for the blessings that it already brings and will bring...for the gifts from it that are immediate and then eternal...Just reading this post has touched the spirits of many. Myself include. If just each of prayed even only once a day, Lord what would you have me do in your name today and then did it, can you imagine our world..... I posted earlier so I won't be a space hog but wanted to say Thank you again and I'm also praying the moderator keep this posting open. I tried a baby chick ministry but not nearly as formal in the Spring and you've (God through you) inspired me to do more of this. We're informal on our egg ministry as I explained in our earlier post, but we will look for opportunities to more of this as well.

God bless you forever and ever...He has and He will...I'm sure of that!

Hi Mike, I think that is a great idea. Antime that we can send God's word, brings glory to His name. I am sure that your ministry will also provide sustaining help to those that already knows Christ. Those scriptures will serve as a reminder of why He died for us all. I believe that your ministry is already a success. May God Bless you and your Ministry.

John

Hi Mike

I have also been wanting to do the same in my community. This sounds perfect. I am very interested in joining SPARROW MINISTRIES. When I first got my girls I talked about doing something like this with my husband in our community. My plans were torn apart 2 yrs ago after a bus hit me head on. I am still recovering from a permanent back injury. I was then diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I am finally able to be in a place where I can start to heal and my meds are working. Through it all I have to say that raising poultry is what kept me going, what got me out of bed everyday and made me laugh. I thank God every day for them and the gift they give to all of us. I think your cause is important. I know I would hope someone would do the same for me.

God Bless You

Karen

Quote:
I live in WV and was told that all of my chicken supplies, feed, wood chips ect. was not to be taxed because it was for livestock. Ask next time you buy.

Back
Top Bottom