Speaking of gifts, MEN should check this out ;-)

Yes, just LISTEN to us! I think somehow I need to figure out a way to make it his idea! Then I would be fine!

Don't get me wrong, I am pretty easily pleased. Just if you want to ask and I tell ya what I want, don't try to change my mind. Once this momma makes up her mind, that is what I want. in the words of popeye "I wants what i wants!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The other day I asked DH if he would like to get me a BYC sweatshirt for Christmas. He said OK. It came in the mail Saturday. I wrapped it, but he filled out the tag. He never remembers all the hints I give him year round. Sometimes he buys stuff for me. Sometimes he gives DD money and she shops for him. Sometimes I buy what I want and wrap it up. The funny thing is that when I open the stuff I bought, sometimes DH thinks it's what DD bought on his behalf, and DD thinks DH bought it! I don't need anything fancy. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding & engagement rings. My wish lists usually consist of things like sweatshirts, mud boots, wheel barrow, etc. This year I wanted a handgun. We went to the gunshow on Saturday and bought a 9mm.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom