specal duck and geese egg sell

Pidgey104

Cochins R Us
16 Years
Nov 10, 2007
Mooresburg TN
I have 1 1/2 Duck eggs and four geese eggs combo for sell. I can sell all of them or sell just the geese eggs or duck eggs. The duck eggs I have are 6 pure crested pekin, and the rest are from my group running together. The breeds are Swidish, Indian runners, Crested grey mallard, white mallard, and cayuga. My geese eggs come from Grey African, White African, White Chinese, Emdbem, and snow geese. I would like to get at least $25 for them all and $10 for shipping. All eggs were laid today so they are fresh. And hatching rate has been sky high. My inubators are full so I have no room for eggs. All eggs laid before I send off will be included.

Pidgey, I tried to PM you back about our egg swap, but it said your inbox is full and my msg didn't send.

I got your PM, and that's good. Just please see my last msg and add the Sumatras if you can. I'll wait for guinea eggs and BOs,, and send you however many you want when you tell me you're ready. I'll need to know which day you ship them too-I was hoping tomorrow as my other eggs are shipping then too. I'd like to set them all on Wednesday or Thursday. Just PM me if you can...
Lisa

Hi, I tried to PM you too and your mailbox is full, I would like some more silver pheasant eggs that I got from you, Thanks

yeah I went ahead and cleaned out my inbox. I have to get some more sultan eggs. Right now my sumtras are in with my Cuckoo marans and pheonixs so the probly won't be pure. I'm working on a new pen right now. when I get my pen finshed I'll have some if they lay alot.

Quote:
Are they doing good for you. Everyone of them that I put in the inubator has hatched and doing great for me.

I have to ask, what does a snow goose look like? I looked on Feathersite.com, but I didnt see snow geese, so is there another name they go by................

Back
Top Bottom