Special Needs Chick

Unfortunately all we had at our feed store was an electrolyte water suppliment it didn't contain vitamin E so i didnt even get it. The only thing within 40 miles of me tonight is a dollar general. I wander if i can use human vitamin e capsules or something. Or even pedialyte? Anyone know of anything that can be beneficial at dollar general?
You can use human vitamin E capsules. That’s what I did when I thought my bantam rooster had wry neck.

Ok, so all they had wrre these softgels. I have no way of measuring, so.. also, unflavored pedialyte ok?

Attachments

• 20210412_204330.jpg
    20210412_204330.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 2
Ok, so all they had wrre these softgels. I have no way of measuring, so.. also, unflavored pedialyte ok?
I don't know a lot about this, but I would give the chick one of those right now.
(The bottle says 184 mg, and someone in the thread recommended 400 mg, so just one softgel should be a safe starting point.)

Then when one of the more knowledgeable people is able to check this thread again, they can help you figure out how many more to give at what times for how many days.

Back
Top Bottom