Special needs chicken

She looks so much better.:thumbsup
Yeah I'm really hopeful it was a case of wire neck, afterall but even if she is like this for the rest of her life she should be fine once I figure out a good method for her to drink water on her own. Just picked up one of the water nipple things yesterday, gonna see if she will have easier time drinking from it.

She looks great! My husband and I have a theory that no matter how much space you give a chicken, they stand at the edge/fence/gate 🤣🤣🤣

IMG-20230119-WA0000.jpg

Verdict from the vet.... she needs more time to heal. So more antinflammation and some antibiotics just in case. He said to yake more videos of her. That it was the only reason he thought she had a fighting chance at all was because I had a video of her walking around, scratching the dirt, and preening herself. I actually took that video to prove to my lil sister that I wasn't crazy for not putting her down. So thanks Sarah lol.

Verdict from the vet.... she needs more time to heal. So more antinflammation and some antibiotics just in case. He said to yake more videos of her. That it was the only reason he thought she had a fighting chance at all was because I had a video of her walking around, scratching the dirt, and preening herself. I actually took that video to prove to my lil sister that I wasn't crazy for not putting her down. So thanks Sarah lol.
That is great news!! Let's go Freya!!

Back
Top Bottom