Special request-prayers please

PaulaJoAnne

Songster
10 Years
Jul 30, 2009
For centuries, women who were likely to have miscarriages took an herbal preventive that is also associated with a well-known fruit. Red raspberry leaf has the reputation of helping to relax the uterus. In addition to helping to prevent miscarriages, it is also recommended for infertility. “Raspberry works by helping the fertilized egg attach to the uterine lining and stay attached,” says Jennifer Brett, N.D., a naturopathic doctor at the Wilton Naturopathic Center in Stratford, Connecticut.

Raspberry also seems to have a toning effect that helps women’s reproductive systems function normally.

3 guesses what the above quote might mean for me!!!!!

ETA: please read the whole thread before commenting. More info contained within
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It does at the correct time.
You could drown in the testimonials present and past on how it helps.
I have been following the stories of dozens of women that have had perfect results following a RRL protical

I have had multiple miscarriages, and as of two days ago, looks like I am pg again.
I figure I have nothing to lose by trying RRL.

yippiechickie.gif
I am happy for you. One of the biggest blessings in my life is my child. I am grateful everyday-even the rough ones- for the opportunity. I have been sending prayers of gratitude for your help with my issues, and now I will pray for you.
I used to enjoy raspberry leaf tea just because it tasted more like real tea, but without the caffeine.
So much to know so little life to learn it all.
smile.png
-I guess that's why we network.

Oh Paula, I am SO hopeful for you!! You are right, you have nothing to lose. I hope you have an OB-GYN who is supportive. How long do you have to take it?

Back
Top Bottom