Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
The beads are coming...
wee.gif

2 hanks of Medium Royal Blue arrived today (4800+ beads per hank) and I am just tickled waiting for all of them to arrive so I can get started.
ya.gif
The Suedenator in beads!
yippiechickie.gif

I have his picture all resized in BW and color and I am getting excited. I hate getting an idea for a project and not having what I need to start right away. I will take the pic of Suede and draw it on the braintanned deer hide...and begin. I will take pics of this is progress so you can see him. As if you never see him as it is. LOL

[Edit: the beading is finished...latest pic is on page 39]

Last edited:
Could be fun to watch.

Edited inappropriate comment by moderation..

Ooo I'm gonna get it for that one.

If you knew it was inappropriate, why did you type it?
hmm.png

4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Yes you are! That is right on the edge of the rules here and you know it. I have no doubt some may see it as over the top. So consider this a friendly 1st warning.

Just let me smack Mahonri around a bit. *smack smack* LOL

For those curious....I am taking a picture of her beautiful rooster, Suede, as the design and beading him on buckskin and then...then...well I cannot say cause it is a surprise for Cyn.

Last edited:
No worries...I am sure everyone will see it. He is gonna be real beautiful. And her picture is about an 8 x 10 version of him now that I am done with it. hehehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom