Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

Thank you redhen.
hugs.gif
She is such a sweet person and she has always been available to give me advice and her opinions...so honestly. I appreciate her tons.

oooooohhhh Hiya Handsome!
lol.png
By all means keep checking. I will update it daily...maybe twice in one day. hahahaha

Uh oh, another thread gone to the Opa side!
lau.gif

The comb looks really great!

I used to help make earrings like that- the beader did the tops, brought me oodles of them to do the dangles. I loved it, but he never taught me to do the top piece- proprietary rights. Then he finally agreed to teach me and I suddenly had to move halfway across the country! Grrrr....

I know it's macrame based in his case. One of these days I'll sit down and mess with it.
big_smile.png

This is going to be a beautiful piece! Thanks for sharing!
thumbsup.gif

You are doing a fantastic job - it's going to be gorgeous
love.gif

As a side note, down where I live (Durant, OK) there is a huge Powwow at the Choctaw's arena every year. I wondered if you have ever come or considered coming. It would be a bit of a drive, I know, but there are even people from Canada who come!

OH my goodness! What talent! What a wonderful gift you have, and how sweet of you!!! I can't wait to see it come alive!
smile.png

Quote:
Not sure about that but there is a huge gathering named the "Gathering of Nations" that takes place annually in Albuqurque area. I have attended that one several times. It is amazing...over 300 hundred drums and well over 3000 dancers from everywhere. They have been doing that one for about 26/ 27 years. it is incredible.

Quote:
That is going to be beautiful! If I post 19000+ times and answer your questions will you make me one
lau.gif
Just kidding, it's really neat!

hehehehe I might be persuaded to do that...but there will be guidelines.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom