Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

It's been my pleasure, if I've helped you in any way. You've been a terrific friend.
hugs.gif

cetawin

Your gift is awe inspiring!!! WHAT a beautiful work of art!!!!
ep.gif

It a smile to my heart to see you creating this beautiful pic of the Roo so near and dear to Cyn, and to catch a glimpse through these posts of your friendship.

Just one of the rare and wonderful aspects of BYC - watching the very best people in action doing nice things for others! dang!
thumbsup.gif

Woot...his dark blues are almost finished. I will have it finished up today.
wee.gif

But here are the pics I took yesterday of his progress for you...

Suede518092.jpg

Suede518093.jpg

That little spot on the right side is all that is left of the dark blues. hehehehe

Last edited:
That is absolutely mind-boggling beautiful work. I SO admire your talent and creativity. When I first saw the beadwork, I thought you were doing it on muslin; then I read an update that mentioned you were doing this on deerhide. Amazingly beautiful! I know Cynthia is just bowled over by this awesome work of art you are creating for her in honor of her beloved Suede. Bless you!!

It is funny...I will sit there and bead through a movie and then stop to look at it and think...that's it? That is all you did? SLACKER! Then I realize how many beads I pulled off, moved, fitted another one there and yada yada.
gig.gif

Just wait till I get ready to start the light blues and start ripping them out until I find the colors I want.
lau.gif

Thank you crtrlovr...yes he is on a deer hide...the deer I shot with my bow last year. DH braintanned it for me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom