Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

love.gif

So far, he has been being done at a leisurely pace for 5 months and 1 week or there abouts and has used almost 16,000 beads on him plus the leaves and such.

Believe it or not, I actually keep track of stuff like that because it helps me judge for other beading projects, how many beads I will need and how long it will take me.

Thank you all for your kind comments and Cyn I am so so happy that your are pleased with my version of the blue tank.
big_smile.png

Hug him for me soon and tell him I need him to let go of a sickle feather or three or four and 10 of those dark blue feathers. Make sure you talk very sweet to him and tell him it is for a worthy cause and he will be immortalized forever...his greatest shall live on and on in the hearts of women and some men...lay it on thick Cyn
gig.gif
and give him whatever he wants.
lol.png

Last edited:
cetaWIN!!!! WOW! Just exquisite. I remember you being concerned about the front breast feathering - it looks AMAZING!!!!!!

You have such a gift - I've not had the pleasure of meeting the Suedenator - he must be quite a sight to inspire such a beautiful work of art!!!

Thanks so much for allowing us to watch your creation as it unfolds!
frow.gif

(wondering if the Suedenator tells the hens "I'll be back!"
lau.gif

Every time you post pics, I am absolutely amazed!
ep.gif
That is just gorgeous!
love.gif

I know I've said this before, but you are one talented lady!
bow.gif

My kids even look forward to seeing the updates, and they are teenage boys!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom