speed

ijon

Songster
9 Years
Jan 11, 2012
Old forum had good speed on broadband. With the new one its like dialup.

Quote:
I just checked and it looks like ijon is using IE 8.0, so it shouldn't be a browser problem...though there is an upgrade available to 9.0

The site does run exceptionally well on Firefox 9.0 and Chrome 16.0, so you may want to give one of those a try.

You could also try deleting your cache and temporary internet folders to see if that doesn't speed things up too.

Some members are finding that turning off the avatar view is helping too. There are a lot of threads where peeps have listed what they've done to speed things up for them.

I just checked and it looks like ijon is using IE 8.0, so it shouldn't be a browser problem...though there is an upgrade available to 9.0

The site does run exceptionally well on Firefox 9.0 and Chrome 16.0, so you may want to give one of those a try.

You could also try deleting your cache and temporary internet folders to see if that doesn't speed things up too.

Some members are finding that turning off the avatar view is helping too. There are a lot of threads where peeps have listed what they've done to speed things up for them.
I have a program that does that on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom